Wednesday, October 22, 2008

221008

Wad a day past... jus reach hm an hr ago...

Went to KK hospital for my check up.... early morning i mus make my stomach full of water so later on can scan...
than i was tot that the app is at 11.50am... But when i look again is 10.30am scanning, 11.50am c doctor... i was like wad the hell now is 10am liao ... n i still waiting for mad to call mi... she i asap call mad tt i c wrongly la... ask her to faster tk cabby for her hse there to mine here...

on the wat there i call the hospital say i will late 5to10min... they will okay... :)
so reach there i faster run to the clinic to resister my name....
so waiting ard 30min i when in .. the room so cold n scary sia.. on the doctor n mi... so put gel on my stomach n scan liao... after tt photo out.. so i c ... so funny sia...

After scan i need to go to clinic C for doctor... the nurse say after 1hr later go back.. so we go for our lunch...
after lunch we go back again... we dunno muz straight go in.. so waited awhile i go ask the nurse... she ask can go in wait liao... so we sit there n waited ard 1hr plus.. i was so angry tt those who late come in aso faster than mi... so i ask the person she say mu scan report still not there yet.. so wait lol...
hiax
BTW there got alot of cute baby too... :)

So my turn liao.. when in told wad i did to my med ... my period too.. so after tt the doctor told mi abt my blood test... actually everything is fine... jus onli there a thing in my body is very high percentage...normal people is up to 30%.... mi is the highest 70plus % .... i dunno was is it call.. the doctor mi that is my brain come out a thing... she say is my brain MAYB got a small little stone ... press until the nerves.. Muz go do XRAY my head..... dunno wad la... i heard liao... i was wad the hell .... the doctor ask mi got headach or wad anot.. i think dun hab la... than she say shd be nth de la...

i told mad about it... she aso kanna shock... how can it be.. she ask mi dun worry la...

after tt i dun wan to think liao.. when to pay the bill ... the app for the hemo doctor need to wait till next yr jan... than the c doctor de is feb... so long sia... but nvm can save money lo....

hiax... i hope tht nth on mi ba.... i dun wan sudden so many happen... if really happen... i aso cant think of any thing yet....

No comments: