Friday, July 31, 2009

updating Blog 310709

Hmmmm been long time didnt update my blog le.. seem like alot of webs ard my blog liao

today is the last day of the mth liao. i dunno i got hit my target ma?
Hope i got hit

I really miss my friends
My gmask friend : Mad , sharon , eileen and ning qian
Last meet with mad is dunno when?? when she go wheelock to buy things . she bought me my fav food. :) LoVe her much much Hee HEe.
The last meet up with them is like ard TWO mth ago.

My Buddy: All my slacker friends, they either now army or working liao. very rare we will have time to meet up or slack liao :(
the last meet up with them is 24th july. cos is terrence birthday, but be4 that i ard ONE mth didnt slack or meet le.

My ITE friends: nana , eunice and leen .
last meet up is on wed. but i was working so they drop by and buy me a bubble tea.
So sweet :)

And last but not least ZHU ZHU .. Elleen seet... although been rare we tok liao . ever since i start working in epic.
we still got contact each other by sms as usual ....
one thing i more happy is she going to work at wheelock liao. jus rite upstair my shop level 3.
next time we can meet up and makan liao le. yuppi

I really hope to find times to meet up with you guys ... but doesn't seem to make it.. SOB SOB.

I sure must meet you guys and you guys must find times for me too. :P

MISSES you all


No comments: