Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Should I or Should NOT

Been thinking for quite few hrs.( not long la onli 3hrs)
Cos at nite mdm seb msg me .

Seb: Yuling , you working?
Me: yup. Y?
Seb: are you happy with your current job?
Me: so so la
Seb:Interested to work back F&B but not KFC?
Me: Part time? Or you need full time? you open shop ar? ( In my mind i'm wanted to take up to job)

Seb: full time , working at popeye as a manager. ( Cos my last time AM manager is looking for ppl)

I reply i dunno. and ask her how much is the basic.
The basic doesnt seem to attract my mind.
not much aso

She said she will give my no to my AM. I reply OK.
Dunno
i will jus wait for the call see how 1st.


Stop toking about above thing
lets tok about tml

tml i'm off
going out with my friend.
but we are going to science centre la.
OMG its been damn fucking long didnt go liao la.

Dunno wad will happen tml
haha
and i now si bei broke liao la

hope my pay will come out asap

gtg liao
nite nite



No comments: