Saturday, January 17, 2009

180109

sigh work morning shift... so tired as i onli slept for 1hr like that.. cos reach hm ard 1plus to 2 am but i was not sleepy.. so late sleep... 

ytd actually nth much to blog as i was slacking with my frenz again.. at cmp... 
so i meet my frenz ard 7plus at cmp... reach there i jiu using my ipod touch to connect wifi for msn.. haha.. so toking to some frenz n i was toking to peir hong... as so long didnt chat le.. n he was bored n he come out to meet mi as he stay near cmp... But he dunno my frenz althought all is work at kfc.. but he didnt meet them be4... kind of weird at 1st.. but he is friendly n start toking to my frenz 1st... as he n them is the same ARMY guys.. hahhaa...

so he acc mi slack wit my frenz. as he toking to my frenz is all abt army n kfc thing.. as we toking abt the past we work at kfc life.. i miss working at kfc.. cos got team work... n no fu****... 

so peir hong slack till ard 11plus jiu go le.. all my frenz tot he my bf.. as no one saw be4 my bf.. except some... so i was so pai seh sia.. 

after he go i msg him telling him sorry all tis.. n ask him on the 29 jan wanna join my frenz birthday.. as he was okay but depend on the leave 1st.. ha

And wad is i whole day didnt msg baby as i was abit angry wit him last nite as i bomb his phone for 30plus calls n he didnt wake up as we was thinking to meet after my work.. 
so i was damn angry at him i msg him some nasty word.. i told him how can bomb so many time didnt wake .. i say to him the izzit that we forever dun meet.. always dun hab fate to meet. always stm will happen.. 

i told my frenz that wah he whole aso nv msg mi.. they ask mi auto msg i say no cos it not my fault at all... i waiting for him to auto msg mi as i everytime aso auto msg him... 

so went back hm sleep n 4am wake up.. that ard 4.11am he auto msg mi.. ask mi where am i izzit still angry with him , ask mi y whole day didnt msg him... 

i was like happy n sad too... mix feeling aso... 
so msg wit him lo.. he keep saying sorry ..  n i was soft heart i forgive him aso.. after i say forgive him he say e can hao hao go sleep n he say wake up msg mi.. auto sia ... than i didnt reply him... than ard 4.45am he call .. i think becos i didnt reply so he call mi... 
so tok to him till late for bus.. so i rush down... than he tot i dun wan to tok to him as my mood.. so i told him not i dun wan to tok is i was late for bus le.. 

so we chat for half hr..  n ask mi wanna to go to his bro chalet on feb... he say wan to bring mi intro to his frenz... i say c how 1st .. n i was okay le towards him le.. 

but after all i still hab mix feeling in this R/S le..... 


okay le i gtg le.. working time now... 

later after work goin to play pool... yeah... :P



No comments: