Friday, January 30, 2009

I think my bf betray me

ytd i didnt bring my phone out... i onli bring my often use de phone... so ard 10plus was okay... he as usual call mi to tok on the phone... but my frenz sudden got problem so i say i later call him back... after tt i call him back he didnt pick up so tot he sleep le... 

after i reach hm i go tk my phone hab a look.. tt he msg mi say..

Him (ard 11pm): dont cal mi le... reach hm. i wanna sleep liao . nite tc. i am a bad guy. dont need to reply. 

Mi( ard 1am): i jus reach hm  n jus tis msg. why you saying you bad guy???

Him ( ard 2am) : jus wake up . goin back sleep again. Not bad guy le. i mean not faithful and concerning. Nvm . dont ask alr. do aso done le... 

Mi: Dont tell mi you play gers???

after that till now (2day) didnt reply mi... 

Wad shd i do... SIGH... 

1 comment:

Annoymous said...

I guess not, dun be too sensitive.