Sunday, May 3, 2009

Drink Drank Drunk


Zhu and liying


Mi and zhu

Ytd was totally very pai seh.
In the evening meet dan and anli at orchard , Cos zhu is late so meet anli 1st.
Than meet zhu at PS and the rest for X-men movie :P
total of 12 ppl watching.

went to makan before the movie
after the movie , we thinking where to go. So we thinking of going to hab some drinks.
thinking of going to HMV there de balcony for drinks. but when we go in, the drinks there is very ex plus noisy so we change to clake quay for drinks. So we took cab to there .

We went to the same place 'Raining Bar'
So me avan daniel play 5 10 15 20
we play very firece . drinks alot
end up me and avan is drunk

I ytd vomit alot they say i vomit 1big and 2 small bag.. wah so many sia. ha
Actually i was moody ytd. Cos of work , it very hard to explain here.
can call me i will tell you .
ha

i very sorry to all my frenz , cos i make them very ma fan. they help me clean up my vomit.

I really wan to say sorry to zhu . She really take care of me ytd. let me sleep on the arm and hold my hand and help me clean up myself. i aso dunno y i cry ytd wad i do ytd.
i aso saw zhu cry. i feel very sad.

My 1st time drunk is in front of zhu. so pai seh.
and zhu because of me she aso sick. So i request to send her home before me. Cos her face is very white and i scare her asma again. And She doesnt move. So reach her place i get off the cab to bring her up. And she damn heavy when i carry her la.
I feel so sorry to make her very ma fan to take care of me.

you r a great frenz . you make my life rocks. :P

No comments: