Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nothing Better to do



Sabrina your photo Hee Hee upload your pic.

Haha this photo is she use my ipod touch de apps do one.

hmmmm basically 2day was actually gonna meet my frenz at Cmp de. sudden in the evening time sabrina at msn ask me wan to go amk hub cos she waiting for her frenz at work . So i was okok cos its at amk. :P

So bath and prepare and walk to amk hub. Meet her at nebo cafe.
after ltr my frenz msg me ask me where i'm i and i ask them wad time they will went off cmp. they tell me ard 8plus than i like no mood to go liao .than sudden say got stay than sudden no .so fed up with them la.
So slack at the cafe for dinner. i was diam diam looking at her playing com and c her reading newspaper. :P And hab so chit chat lo.

After ard 10.30 pm her frenz finish wrk . So her frenz go makan i acc her to buy movie ticket as they want to watch 'The Uninvited' but i dun wan to watch :P

So after that i jiu went hm and now i'm here to blog.
i gtg liao
i gonna watch my bang bang tang show

No comments: