Monday, September 15, 2008

As usual...
Jus reach hm not long .. bath n now online for my fav show again...

2day is my happiest day of working... cos got alan n TJ those 2joker working wit mi... normally is work wit either 1 of them... but 2day both... hee hee

n aso normally is i bully them... BBUT 2day is they bully wo... keep suan wo... haha
But i still can tk joke... hee


2day not much ppl... so no mood to chong... so my sales is not very gd... but not onli mi... is everybody...

so to the end of the day of my work.. we do closing n etc... n go down wait for uncle... while we waiting... wad a sudden tt tis topic was pon out ...cos is was asking alan abt wad is real love... hee hee .. so the topic we tok is abt relationship... mi alan n liya is toking abt our relationship of our life ... haha wad a interesting topic... hahah detail won tell cos is personal..


okay le... i going to watch my fav show with a pack of potatoes chip... hee... gonna sore throat again... i'm i O B for tt ... cos my coughg haven okay... still eat all tis... muachahah...

gd nite guys

chao

No comments: