Sunday, September 14, 2008

sianz now... now i think everybody is outside watching at the big round moon ba... And eat mooncake rite... hahah.. i alone sitting down in front of the com do nth... so my frenz all book in... n some need to study for N level ... n prepare to skool tml... wad a life rite now... all my frenz still study n army.... left mi n anli the oldest in the group inside working life rite now.. hahah ...

Some time i really thinking of going back to skool for my study... but once i see the books... it makes mi feel like sleeping... i noe is my mindset ... but i like last min study de... tis is wad i did when i having exam for PSLE n N level... haha

i really wan to improve my english by listening more to english song... speak more English... i'm trying my best to do tt liao... hope my english will improve ba... hee...

For the past few days i very guai stay at hm ... n sleep early... my mind now is very clear ... hee cos hab enough of sleeping..
Last fri tt i meet elleen... she ask mi wanna join her go bintan from 17oct to 19oct... she ask mi go think abt cos tis time round is going wit her family... i still dunno wanna go ma.. sianz....

okay gtg ...

chao....

No comments: