Monday, September 8, 2008

Unlucky day

sigh.... its was an unlucky day on the last sat...

i was so happy to go out with all my frenz.... cos so long didt go out le... alway slack de....

tt day we plan movie 1st , dinner after tt Kbox.. hee quite pack la.. hee

we watch the moive 4bia... Very scary lo... until wanna cry sia....



after e movie i went to Gmask my phone... i hab been very long didnt wrap my phone liao... got cut abit on my phone but not very clear.. hahah
After tt dinner time, went to orchard tower there to eat... got seafood n etc.. n of cos, zi lian time.... tk photo wit my frenz.. but dunno y still cant load.. so load at friendster n facebook. can go c c...
so finish le... walk to cine to kbox.. on the way there sudden raining... so we was stuck at HMV ... so go shopping c anything to buy.. n i found out my elink card lost... n inside got ard 20dollars lo

raining small liao... we thinking wan to go sing.. cos i dun like a guy there call LIM CHUAN CHUN n is mostly ppl dun like.. dunno who the hell call him out... fuc*

so i suggest different room.. so they agree .. cos they noe i dun like him..
so went in le... n wad the fuc* my frenz wanted to smoke inside, i very angry ask him dun smoke n he smoke inside nv think of others...
so i fed up i slam the door n go hm liao... they call mi back i didnt care abt... after tt i cal my frenz (tt guy gf) she acc wo go up... cos tt guy scare of his gf... hahaa so i complain to her wad happen .. so she help scold him... hee ...
so went in .. mi n my frenz who acc wo ... sing like nobody business.. hee
we aso order drinking... i think daniel n melvin abit dunk... cos they drink alot...
sudden daniel n melvin went to toilet.. n melvin come back alone keep on scold fuc* etc...
sudden he run to other room of my frenz we separated.. want to beat tt fuc* LIM CHUAN CHUN

HIAZ .. DAN TRY TO STOP N KANNA SCOLD...

i think dan stress liao ... cos every1 fall apart to fight... n he stuck in e middle.. so he angry n run away i n py n fu xiang jiu follow him scare wad will happen to him.. he sudden cry sia... n say alot of thing to us... n we wanted to cry aso... cos is we make him in difficulties between our frenz...

DANIEL i'm sorry ... dunno you was in the middle of us... n you alway run out of camp because of us too...
I very scare he will go jail... sigh

after tt reach hm ard 4am cos need to go work in the morin 4.30am... i reach hm ... my mum jiu quarrel wit mi...

Sigh ... wad a day... she make my day so fuc* up... hiaz...

hope everything will alrite...

gtg le... chao

No comments: