Friday, March 27, 2009

Daniel Bdy cum Clubbing

Wooo... Tml goin out . Cos is Daniel birthday. We celebrate his Bdy early..
Tml we goin to watch horror movie. Coming soon. But alot ppl say nt nice n nt scary...
Bt to me is horror it will be scary.. Haha
After movie than dinner jus go clubbing ' St James '
OMG.. This my 1st go la . As I live in this world for 21yrs le yet this my 1st time la. Quite excited la. Haha but I'm nerdy to clubbing la. As dance and etc I feel weird.
Last time ppl always chio me go but I always reject them , I always told them I die aso won go expect pub, I onli go pub .

I think is they so call force me I cai go de la. Say if I nv go!!! Blah blah blah aso dun wan plus say dim spolit mood. And No choice cos is my best buddy Bdy aso.. So muz give face.

So look out my next post for my clubbing. C got any interesting thing happen ???

Chao I go sleep 1st .. If nt tml sure tired...

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: