Monday, March 23, 2009

Out Dated Post: Outing with Nuffnang Blogger

I will keep it sweet and short for my this post as it is out dated post. :P
As i was at malaysia .

(L to R) :Hong peng, Si yi, wei jie, me, joyce
Where kai zhi? He our photographer.

Basically this mini outing is organize by wei jie. 
This is my 1st time joining this blogger event.
We meet up at 4.30pm at popeyes as i work till 4pm so i request at 4.30pm. :P
But that wei jie sms me that he will be late. So i stay at store 1st.
So he sms me again that he will be reaching soon so i go down to popeyes to meet up with them.
So we start up with some intro . And hab our dinner and some sort of chit chat session.
after makan we went to walk ard airport. haha



after that as i need to rush to my frenz hse for mahjong , so i left early . So do si yi aso. 
so left hong peng , wei jie, kai zhi , and the onli ger left joyce.

P.S.
For more photo.. 
you can click on my nuffnang friend list.


Chao..


2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

darn. i was supposed to go too! =)
but cudnt make it in d end

noob noob said...

sad to heard that if not .. Than I able to see u ..
Next time... :)