Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fussy sissy customer/fucker manager

Ytd was so damn tired cos a tootpi manager that dunno damn about mac... Always throw thing to me do. Actually he noe de but he act blur . Fuck rite

Than at nite there's a fussy cum sissy gay ah mo customer . I actually not involve de la. I was standing at cashier than kc gt customer buy macbook so I ask which type . he say Is white MacBook .
So I say no more le. Onli left Alu macbook . Jus nice that gt apple stock come in the afternoon so i double check whether gt stock but aso dun hab .so he say he want the alu MacBook at the price of the white one . how can it be. Different by ard $400 lei.

So he make a big fuss on it say we are in internatinal airport why we didn't have the stock. (Btw he nt the 1st customer saying this liao)
And he ask for me and kc name so I give it to him . He say he will compliant to changi airport. And write to strait times and apple aso. He aso say that ' do you think gov or apple will side him or us' wad a crap la.
He say he gonna buy 1st and complaint and ask me print out our price list so I print lo. But he suay la he use NET to pay but his NET over use le. So no choice nv buy and he go le. Before he left he say to us , ' we gonna get fire ' . Do you think he can by doing this .. So crap la


Than 2day I work I more stress. Actually work with the manager is damn sianz and stress .
Everything I do plus 2day I work with xiao bai and dickson aka manager.
Die la both of them dunno how to change ram and etc . So I muitl task lo
Running here and there. One man Show la.
Sigh .
If he over push me I think I will jus walk off and say bye bye to them . Sianz

No comments: