Friday, April 17, 2009

170409

today i and mad went to the new tampiness shopping mall and ikea for shopping haha.
the new shopping mall is super lots of ppl. after that we go to ikea.
basically we buy some useful stuff. mad buy a chair cum table for her BF for the laptop. hahah me buy a pillow , towel , and a box for my stuff.

After that we took cabby back hm. send mad to yishun 1st than to my hse.

And now i doing some blogging :P
Hmmmm i been counting down for my pay and my last day of work.
I nw totally broke le. is super broke now .
sigh
as for my work at istudio. i tender my letter on 11april . i super fed up with this co . i been asking for them for my last day of work. but till now no reply
i really dun care liao , i on 10may jiu ownself go. haha..

Sianz. how everything is fine.

No comments: