Tuesday, April 28, 2009

update

hmmm 5days didnt blog le. 

seem like there no happening thing to blog about . 
basically every day after work jiu guai guai go hm to eat dinner or watch tv. i didnt went out to slack alr. 
ever since is blog about my group things.

last sat is my off day. so call up liying cos i noe she sat is free. so went out wit her and after that go chinatown to wait for hui yu finish work. that day i seem to eat alot of snack and junk food. hahaha 
after she finish work went to compass for dinner. we reach compass is ard 9pm . there not much shop open le. so went to kfc makan. super full sia.

than ytd i toking with kai zhi. as he 1st time ask me for chat at msn. ha
he now is at taiwan . he told me he everyday after 6.30pm jiu free and he say there very cold and freeze . i dunno how is he over there . 
he told me the tai mei is damn chio. lol
and club very fun. i all the while reply him ok , icic, haha like that as i dunno wad to say.
we chatted for ard 45min , he jiu say his camp mate ask him for soccer. 
he told me he might be coming back in dec. 

my mind very luan. dunno still wan to go to airport anot. sigh. 
not to think 1st as still very long.. 

No comments: