Thursday, April 23, 2009

Emo'ing this few days

Sigh . i have been emo'ing this few days.
after daniel told me stm. AS i was not happy wit afew person as not onli me not happy aso. still got others aso. Than he aso told me that my temper is getting worst , i aso dunno how to explain la. as they dunno wad is going on. i feel that our group is falling apart liao . As i aso bz working either i am or pm i aso got no time to meet them until i off days. than i off days they aso not free lo.

Now got a couple is alr falling apart with us. as they are is their world now, er ren shi jie.
Than liying is alr starting her life is JC , will be super busy that no time to meet aso.
daniel and avan is having their army life as they are my slacker cum buddy. they both is my best buddy i have.
hui yu is aso having her working life now .
berine and terrence is aso in navy life , i not very close to them , but they aso busy is their navy.
anli is now busy with work and bf . alr dun care abt us le. onli sometime when she nth to do or bf not free cai with find me. ( as a spare tire )
jeffery is a nerdy , busy reading his books.

when daniel told me than my temper thing i straight away abit fed up till dun feel like calling them or meeting them le. i feel like MIA from them.
Till now almost 1week le, they didnt call me or sms me asking wanna slack anot.
i feel that got me no me is the same lo.

i very dispointed with them as i treat them very good but they give me this kind of shit . hao xin mei hao bao.

Sigh
hmmmmm i hope that my new job that can let me work work work that i no need to think abt it .
all mind is abt work now .

my last day at istudio will be 9may. awaiting for that day as i now like dragging myself to work lo.
sianz.

No comments: