Friday, February 6, 2009

060209

Sigh... So boring tis few days ... Jus finish my 4 days off n ytd jiu go back work... And that tml is my 2 days off again than Mon work pm than there it's goes my comin 5 days straight off days...
I dunno how to spend tis days man... Any suggestion??? Singapore is so boring...

Jus come work 2day n check my mails n receive a email from **** saying need to pay the repair fees ... Per person muz pay $98.90.... dots lol... EX SIA...
Sigh there goes my money into the drain....
Sigh

Tml coin out wit my frenz hope my outing tml not boring after tt evening time goin my teacher hse mr low ... For bian nian... Hee


I will stop here now... Hee







I still waiting for him to explain to me... But goin to ¹wk le .... There no Msg nor reply from you... You ask not to fan u or trouble you...
I tell you I won fan you anymore until u msg mi...
Sigh... Although I look ok but inside not ok ...
Sigh

Stop here
chao....

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: