Thursday, February 19, 2009

DEAD

Sigh.. i so suay sia.. both my Sony phone G900(7mth old) and my ipod touch (1mth plus old) both all dead WTH, WTF... 

sigh

tml going to orchard meet hui yu . she acc me to repair my phone... as for my ipod nora say she try to help me recover.. hope she can recover.. if nt my data all will be gonna... 

my ipod touch is after i jailbreak it than will all the problem out.. hiaz.... 

i goin to downgrade my phone.. i wan to buy the sony K800.. cyber shot... i been eyeing on it.. but nv buy last time... not 2nd hand k800 onli sell 150 without warranty.. OMG... cheap sia...

i gonna buy it... hahah .. 

okay le.. now is 12.40am liao... wan to off work le.. chao...

tml i gonna eat cheese cake... i craving for it for the past few mth.. every wk will eat at least once or twice... haha fat fat,... 

1 comment:

Annoymous said...

1 month only and it died. OMG..