Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He going to leave me soon

He going to leave me soon ... very soon on the 20th march this year.
He going to taiwan for NS... the bloody NS la... sigh... some more 1year he going. 
although we not 2gether le.
But dunno my heart is sad when he told me... i rem i told him i going to song him on that day. hope i'm off that day :P
Sudden in my mind , how i felt that that day i going to give him a surprise.. i will keep it in heart 1st.. hahah shhhhh...
hope my that surprise can change him... hahaha...

okay dun tok about tis le.. cos will make mi sad liao...

later after work going to meet nora fir emily for dinner... 
Mind cafe here i come... Weeeeeee... hahah 
lol

1 comment:

vainpot said...

haha. so u are another person looking forward to go mind cafe last night lah! hahah. i thot i was the only one cos i wanted to eat the salad again. =P but too bad last night we jammed quite late too..