Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring Cleaning

wooooo... wad a day hab past....2day is my off day.... waste liao....
Actually 2day wanna meet up wit leen mad n nq de... gmask frenz (miss them lot lot)
but due to my laziness plus my phone is in level 1 mode... i didnt hear any of the phone rang plus msg...
mad boom my phone like 20times OMG... and emily boom my phone 3times... dunno why cant hear any of it... mayb due to tired ba...

than mad msg me told me she is tired and dun wan to meet up le.. so i aso dun intend to go tk my phone liao.. cos actually meet her to go wisma to get my phone de...

so 2day i very guai...
wake up at 2pm like tt... wash up n watch abit of tv 1st...
than think to spring cleaning my room...
my room is super messy... after cleaning up , dump alot of useless thing... now my room is cleaner n big... hmmmm smell nice too.. hahah LOL

you noe wad i from ard 2.30pm clean till 8pm... cos i pack pack clean clean and aso watch tv...
so drag very long to clean finish... OMG
hahah

okay le... i gtg liao
sianz tml work mid shift... kinda weird sia.... 10amto8pm sia...
after work gonna meet daniel...
Chao

No comments: